Saturday, January 23, 2010

Off to a Bad Start

Well, I'm already off to a bad start with my first project. I was going to attend Dixie Stark's seminar but was too tired after working all day. All I wanted to do was get home and relax with my husband. I'm tired of working 9 hours, commuting 3 hours, and then sitting in class for another 2 hours. It was too much for me on Tuesday. Of course on Wednesday I heard all the students raving about her new office cleverly constructed of shipping containers in downtown Seattle, so I'm mad at myself for not just pushing through the tiredness and going to her class. So to replace that "project" I'm going to attend a color seminar at Haley's Cottage on February 25th. Kathy Banak from Authentic Home Color Paints will be the guest speaker and I could use some color advice for not only my own home but my final project (more on that later).

And most importantly, Leatrice Eiseman, Pantone's Color Forcaster shared with everyone that the color for 2010 is TURQUOISE!

So here to inspire all of you...










(all images by House of Turquoise)

No comments:

Post a Comment