Monday, November 10, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE

While I do love everything pink and glittery, when it comes to home design I prefer a more masculine, eclectic style.  While researching industrial kitchen ideas for our own kitchen remodel I came across this on Houzz and instantly fell in love with the design Garage Transformation in Amsterdam.


Whoever did the artwork in the dining room is simply amazing!



Another view.  I'm also kicking myself for not doing heated concrete floors in our house now.  Oh well.  My husband loved the integration of the garage with the house.  If anything, it would be a good motivation to keep the garage clean.



Love the natural light coming into the home!



And the eclectic art collection.



Renaissance art mixed with old maps and wood pallets for a bed frame.  Somehow it all works.



My husband liked this idea with the motorcycle!  I didn't as we live in earthquake country.



Very clever use for sink console.



LOVE the metal framed glass window enclosure for the shower.  You also can't go wrong with subway tile and dark grout.  It's so timeless!



I'm sure any male guests would like the powder room (ha ha).  Not my cup of tea but clever nonetheless and fits the homeowner's design aesthetic.



I always find it interesting when other countries follow our politics.  Notice the Obama bumper sticker and the American flag?



The homeowner.  I love his place and would absolutely take some of his design aesthetics and apply them to our own home as we remodel it.  Very talented designer!



Photo: Louise de Miranda © 2014 Houzz


No comments:

Post a Comment