Sunday, August 15, 2010

Garden Sheds

Last weekend my husband and I took the ferry to Whidbey Island and drove to the various vegetable gardens as part of the Whidbey Island Garden Tour. I stopped in my tracks when I came across this little beauty at one of the farms. It's created by Bob Bowling Rustics.



Bob Bowling custom creates sheds, chicken coops, greenhouses, playhouses...you name it! He makes them from reclaimed and recycled material. Below are some other sheds he's created.

















I'm wondering if the greenhouse I admired here, is a Bob Bowling Rustic?



(Images from Bob Bowling Rustics)

4 comments:

  1. Ok....we've just picked our jaw off of the desk - AMAZING pictures...we don't even know where to start - yep....we're hooked on your blog!
    Thanks!
    I'm not sure I've ever seen any this amazing cheap sheds in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing about wooden sheds
    is that they never goes out of style. An old one will just be labeled as vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rooster on the top of the shed certainly adds beauty. The idea is not new but still it did work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooden sheds but with metal tin roof makes perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete