Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've been remiss

I cringe when I see how long it's been since my last post and I apologize. It's been crazy busy at our house as we're going through the application process for adoption! If you've never adopted before, you'd be surprised what hoops you have to jump through in order to be a parent. I've ordered every certified certificate I can find, written books about our parenting plan (I kid of course, it was only 4 pages), had FBI and state criminal background checks, and submitted financial records (W-2's, pay stubs, and credit reports). Also, in the coming months we'll have several home studies so I feel the pressure to finish projects in our house so as a result I have the dead apple tree chopped down (see future project here) and have a revolving door of electricians, plumbers, and foundation experts in our home. The good news is I feel like we're getting somewhere with our home and with the adoption. The bad news is...there really is no bad news, only good!

No comments:

Post a Comment