Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yeah, I could live here.

Bainbridge Island is a beautiful place to live and a short ferry ride from Seattle. In fact, many people live on Bainbridge Island and commute daily to downtown Seattle for work. I used to work at Qwest Field and had considered that as an option, but changed careers and stayed put in our little town north of Seattle. But, if money was no object and careers not withstanding, I'd take a 2nd look at this beautiful home!

Great curb appeal and it looks like a stamped concrete driveway.



Front entryway. I love all the natural light pouring into the entry way. The Northwest can get cloudy and gray much of the year so its nice to see builders take advantage of windows and allow the sunlight (or cloudy skies) in!



This looks like the family room and I love the wood floors and curved wall of windows showcasing the fabulous view!





This might be an office, and if so, what a breathtaking view!



My dream kitchen! I love the painted cabinets and they appear to be a pale creamy yellow color. The farmhouse sink is fabulous as is the huge gas stove! I'm envious of the pantry in the background!!







The master suite bathroom. I love the light fixtures!



You'll have to use a little imagination in these two rooms as they're not staged, but they take advantage of the views and were painted really nice, calming colors!



I particularly like this wall color!!



At first I wasn't sure if I like the tile in this bathroom but it's growing on me. Very creative and cute bathroom and I love the penny tile floor!



The best part of the property!



Seattle in the background.



More can be found about this home HERE.

(All images from Windermere Real Estate)

No comments:

Post a Comment