Saturday, April 21, 2012

Squirrely Dog!

I've been ridiculously busy with my business venture Squirrely Dog! and haven't had as much time to work on this blog. Don't worry, I still have a strong affinity for anything design related!! I'm still working full-time but in my free time (ha ha) started Squirrely Dog! first as a hobby but now it's growing into something bigger! One of the big surprises for me was the development of the Pupcakes. I thought it would be fun to develop a cake mix that dog owners could easily make at home for their pups. I've probably made nearly a thousand pupcakes testing different recipes (some success & some failures). I've ordered frosting from other vendors but was disappointed with the results so played around with my own recipes and was thrilled with three pupcake mix flavors created.

Berry Cobbler with Blueberry Frosting



Carrot Cake with Pineapple Frosting



Carob Chip with Peanut Butter Frosting



The great thing about working on these recipes is I was able to use gluten-free flour and organic, human-grade ingredients. As a result, most dogs who suffer from allergies can enjoy these special treats!

So if you're looking for a gift or something fun to make for your dogs, please check out my website www.squirrelydogtreats.com and take a look at our products.

No comments:

Post a Comment