Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Want

I've had this home as one of my "favorites" on the Windermere website. I don't think there is one thing that I don't like as it's all beautiful! It's in Seattle and has a great view of Lake Washington and the city of Bellevue in the distance. A bunch of us gals walk around the city blocks during our lunch break and point out our "if we won the lotto" homes. This would be one of them =)

From the front, it looks like a cute bungalow that has been remodeled.



This back of the house completely surprised me as I didn't realize how large (6,700 square feet) it is!



I'm not sure if this is near the entryway, but the herringbone patterned wood flooring is beautiful. I also love the extra details with the woodwork.



Peek of the beautiful view with the city of Bellevue and the Cascade Mountains in the distance.



Gorgeous ceiling!



The ceiling also extends into the dining room which has gorgeous woodwork and I love the color blue. It's a perfect blue with a hint of green. I wish I knew what manufacturer/color the paint is.





Okay, I love everything in this kitchen. From the spectacular pendant lighting, walnut wood island, and soapstone countertops. Absolutely perfect! I even love the fabric used for the custom window treatments.





Again, even the master bedroom has a great view.



And the master bathroom has an unbeatable view.



I'm assuming this is a guest bathroom and they didn't skimp on finishes here either. It's a perfect blend of subway tile, Carrera marble counter, and unique tiled finish on the wall.



This room looks like a combination office/library which also has a great view.



Pergola with a peek-a-boo view of maybe a garden shed in the background?



Sigh. I love it!



(all images from Windermere Real Estate)

No comments:

Post a Comment