Sunday, February 21, 2010

2009 Snohomish Garden Tour

The weather has been incredible this last week with perfect blue skies, the sun is shining, warmer temperatures, and most imporantly no rain. Did I mention that? No rain! My crocuses and daffodils are starting to bloom which has made me very happy!! This reminded me of some of the great gardens in my little town of Snohomish. Interestingly enough Snohomish was originally called the "Garden City" and so this garden group puts on a tour every summer to highlight the best. Here are some of my favorites from 2009. Enjoy!

There is a group of small historic homes bordering the Snohomish River and they all work closely together to create a theme around their homes so the garden is cohesive. An artist created some sculptural art for their gardens. I can't remember his name, but his work is beautiful!


A peek-a-boo view of the river.

























No comments:

Post a Comment