Thursday, June 10, 2010

Interior Design by Satinwood

So while I was browsing photos of Meg Ryan's I digged a little further into the Interior Design company Satinwood, Ltd. that helped Meg create the interior of her home and all I can say is WOW! From their portfolio I really liked the Guard Hill home for the following reasons...

I love the large table that is used as an island/prep space along with the two silver spoon chandeliers above it and the ruffled skirts around the stools (on the back side). There really isn't any overhead cabinets and plenty of natural light in this kitchen!




This family room has more of a farmhouse vibe to it with the wide beadboard and plate railing at the top. I like the play of patterns in the room with the hexagon patterned rug and striped/floral/solid pillows.




I love the more "spare" look to this room as I'm not a huge fan of knick-knacks, but my only complaint would be the fireplace mantle looks a little out of scale with the chaise next to it and the mirror above it.




How cool to have your own space in your home devoted to homework! I like the play of scaled items in this room with the oversized clock and pencil. The beadboard from top to bottom again lends itself to the modern farmhouse "look".




Cute! Cute! Cute! I like that they reupholstered the antique loveseat and added a deep pink toile to the play table and chairs. I especially like the antique cup/saucers used as the clock!




This must be a large home as there is a fireplace even in the hallway! I love the custom rug with the fringe!!




(All images from Satinwood, Ltd)

No comments:

Post a Comment