Monday, June 21, 2010

World's Slowest Painter

I had this afternoon off from work so I decided to finish painting our bathroom. Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing really wrong with the color of our bathroom other than I'm bored with it. It's a light green color with beadboard painted in a creamy white. Several months ago, the mirror fell off it's support and tore a big hole in the drywall in the process. I finally repaired the hole but since there were no studs to attach that particular mirror to, I sold it and it gave me an excuse to try another color on the walls. White.

Earlier this year...



Inspiration...



This afternoon after goofing off for 5 hours (I'm not a fast painter as I get distracted with music, TV, food, dogs, neighbors, friends calling)...



So I'm almost finished but I'll try to get it completed by the end of the week as I have to purchase some artwork for the bathroom. I'll be sure to show you the final product later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment